Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Biked in Southern California this morning, right in my living room.

The guy filming kept camera on the road, I would be sightseeing.
Probably good I wasn't biking outdoors.
In my indoor bike workout today I kept up with the cadence of the bikers moving along the California coast I think. It was a beautiful ride. Matching the beat count of the bikers simulated what you doing you biking on a trail. I've bike for 34 minutes. In afternoon I'll have a strength training workout as I mixup my days. There are plenty of videos of different locations for people bike. The simulation is different then spin training and today I did it off to a recumbent bike which consist of a chair in a portable cycle. The portable cycle is really good for seniors.
One of the nice things I like about biking is that it takes the stress off my back. I am working at extending my times on my feet so that I know for longer walks. Biking right now gives me extended time for conditioning. Fitness when we get older is probably more about adapting then it is competing. Fitness for your heart and body comes in the focus over trying to fit into some old clothes. A young bride and groom trying to fit into their wedding clothes makes sense. Oh when you're older the relaxed fit make sense. 

Last night’s meal was really good. I made the fruit salad which was easy and Barb made some fish and chips without using any oils or fat. I know she baked it but I don't know the recipe. But it was good. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net