Friday, December 20, 2013

Try the putz workout

Walter Matthau
Besides 20 minutes on the bike, I purposely found time for 30 one minute workouts through out the day. Pushups, sit ups, one minute runs, dips, squats, walks, bringing in the groceries, stairs plus chores around the house. I think it can be part of a fitness program. If you are battling diabetes, movement throughout the day can make a big difference. Days I am researching and writing I will practice 1-4 minute workouts through out the day.
I had a friend who sat too long and had a clot that killed him. Moving is good. I like to call it my putz workout out.  Grumpy Old men
Max Goldman: Putz!
Just for fun here is Max up to no good.
Max Goldman: You mean the low-life, ass-wipe, egg-sucker John Gustafson?
Snyder: Have you seen him?
Max Goldman: The man's crazy. Loco. Always hanging out around those kinky strip bars. You know, the ones where the men take their clothes off. That's of course if he's taken his medication.
Snyder: Medication?
Max Goldman: Yes, without it he could be anywhere. Wandering around talking to the trees. I'm telling you the man's a menace, he's always drinking, starting fights.
Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net