Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thank you - with love

"Nothing is impossible with You O Lord" Gen.. 18:14a
"All things are possible with You, O Lord" Matt. 26:19
What I know is true is God's will and love and care will be done. We may go through trial, deal with evil and bad things, get sick and in time go to be with The Lord. I also believe God works for our good and gives grace ain't benefits of His care.
Think back this year and count your blessings. Think back this year of trials endured and if you suffered loss, recall how God saw you through it. Maybe for your loss new friends, for your sicknesses balm to ease and heal. Sometimes healing takes a while but it happens.
I give thanks to you my friends, for Barb and her care. For 6 lively grand kids and two kids whom I love and am loved. I give thanks for work that I have been blessed to help many people. I am glad my work is not done yet. Thankful for family feasts and friends. Thanksgiving is my personal favorite holiday in all it's implicitly. Best of tomorrow and take a nice stroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net