Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fat man looks at what is in the health news

fit people can form clots know the signs
A perfect day for me, browsing the net and having some interesting reads. Here are some of my finds:

There is nothing wrong with caring about your kids, it may lead to happiness Recently I read an article about those who care for their parents living longer than those who don't or those who don't have someone to look out for. Turns out caring for its own sake is healthy for us.- http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/why-helicopter-moms-might-get-the-last-laugh-204223686.html
http://newoldage.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/31/are-caregivers-healthier/?_r=0

This article was all over the news which points out statins help the fight against prostate cancer -
Should I work out with a cold? Above the Neck OK, below the neck rest . I think if your body is talking to you, take it easy
For those of you who are fitness buffs here is an article to be aware. Blood clots can actually form rather quickly, know the signs
 
If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis aerobics can ease pain and increase function. My arthritis I know is different but both aorobis and strength training work.
If you have a health concern keep in mind the net can be helpful. Keep walking
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net