Friday, November 1, 2013

Ready for day two of the stair workout

walking to Retirement with Scott, fascinating picture
My stair workout was good enough to take a day off between workouts. There was some muscles I over worked. Sore I stretched and rode my bike for 20 minutes. Today I feel pretty good so tomorrow I will give it a go. I am not running up the stairs but walking for a minute then I go to the next move for a minute. Tomorrow I will do some moves for 20 reps then move to the next move. I think I will add some band moves and walking and running as well. Breathing will be my pace and I will walk to control that. I should be able to work in 6 flights of stairs in the 30 minutes all n pace with the Clancy Brothers.
In two days I plan to do a boxing aerobic routine with weights and total gym mixed with walking and running. Mixing up the workouts should keep this ole body moving.
The trees were brilliant this week but the rains have brought a lot of leaves down. November is a good month to walk. Cool temperatures can be handled with comfortable layer clothing. After about five minutes the body warms up. Walking in the mid day see best for the wind, but watching the sun start to go down has great sky views.  Keep walking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net