Saturday, January 21, 2012

Natural workout in winter

Bill Watterson was brilliant in his art world of Calvin and Hobbes. There is always two laughs, one at the script and the other the art work. Calvin really enjoyed winter. Who would think of snow sharks? Brilliant

For me today was a 2 hour + workout with my snow blower working on a ten inch snow fall. I took a few breaks but I had a good workout. Walking everyday allows one to do the work of yard care safely. When I was a kid we built snow forts and had snow fights. I remember my cousin Buddy from California visited when it snowed and He and I took on the neighbors rather successfully with our fort and good arms. Play is a great workout. More fun than snow blowing.

Winter can be for hibernation or we can find ways to keep our body in motion. I think tomorrow I will create the scene in the cartoon. Maybe a 59 year old can be a kid again. Thanks Bill Watterson! Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net