Saturday, November 12, 2011

This is the Day the Lord have give

Barb keeps me stepping
Feeling good on the walk
We are out on a beautiful day stretching and walkingAnimal life today in view werre the moths. Most of the leaves are down but the pond view and lake view were awsome. I feel the blood push through my ateries and viens, Blood pumping to my feet and head. My lungs taking in deep air. My better eating taking affect. I read this week that people whp waoi faster are more likely to live longer thst those who don/erobically for 30 minites. Barb clearly has the edge there,
Super walker Barb walkig
Later at the car we practiced stretching and at home resistace. These walking trails are right by you. 5 days a week and you will see the difference. To your health keep walking

It is wonderfrul that Barb remains my fan. We get ach other out to trail. We are not the only ones out there but many who cme to enter the race fir kife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net