Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I recently had about with a stomach virus.  I was battling dehydration and trying to get a handle on symptoms which sent me on a downward track. One advisor suggested all treatment were just a placebo effect and what you have to let it run its' course. When you are really sick though you want relief and even more important you want to survive the illness. I did find IV treatment for hydration and nausea medicine helpful. In one bout of nausea I also used a breathing exercise for anxiety helpful in reducing the intensity of my nausea. Believing something will help isn't all bad when you are battling you digestion system gone haywire.

I'm feeling better then I am hit with a cold. Sure enough it settles in my throat and lungs. Now these things are common to us all. But when you are hit with these things it doesn't help to know we all get it. The good news is I have been able to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net