Tuesday, November 1, 2011

all hands on deck - dealing with illnesses

It seems the whole family has been hit with a bug. No fun at the Reeves. Fighting sickness is something we all go through. God give us strength and strong immune systems. I am pictured on the Missouri where we signed the treaty with Japan to end WW2. I am at Pearl Harbor where our Pacific fleet was nearly destroy on that day that will live on in infamy.  My dad and aunt and uncle fought in the Pacific. To be at Pearl on that day would have been no pose. The human carnage and lost overwhelms me when I picture the battle that occurred.

When everybody comes down sick we all have to help each other deal with the illness. Thank God we love each other and can encourage each other in small ways.

Health is important  in our service for the king. Be merciful o great physician. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net