Sunday, August 12, 2018

Introducing my new book, week at still going

I can email you a copy
Through 8 and still going. This week I added several short
walks extending several minutes. More challenging but closer to walking one does. Spent some time out doors and my weaker leg does like to catch on uneven ground.
Barb and I decided on a travel scooter for out and about things. I plan to use the scooter to continue planned workouts where I am least likely to fall. I would rather be out than not. We are checking out models, there are some good ideas out there.
Working on Book 2 in my Walking with Jesus. The first book is in page and pdf formats. It is 30 day devotional-study covering the gospel accounts up to His temptation. Special interest is on actual walking done, location and seeing it as if your were there. Throughout the book is support to help your own walk program. The ancients did not do 30 minutes a day of aerobic activity or 10,000 steps a day. No, they actually did more than this. The 30 minute, 150 minute a week, 10,000 steps, strength training are modern ideas to combat the reality of modern life being too sedimentary.
When you see their active lifestyle I hope you will find encouragement for your own goals.
I am aware walking is not the theme of the gospels but it is a layer that will give us a perspective of being on scene making our own observations which I believe will enrich our spiritual perspective and draw us closer to God.
If you like a copy of volume 1, email me at bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net and I will send you a copy. If you like to let me know my errors or need for clarity I would love your feedback. If you like for me to update you on the blog, books and ministry through e-mail let me know. If you only want this one time response let me know.
Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net