Thursday, August 21, 2014

LESLIE LEYLAND FIELDS: Fin Whale Videos, A God-Encounter+The Maddening Pa...

LESLIE LEYLAND FIELDS: Fin Whale Videos, A God-Encounter+The Maddening Pa...:    A few days ago I went on an errand in the skiff, skimming across the bay on a gorgeous bright day. I did not know what awaited me....

George McDonald wrote a book that Bethany House retitled The Fisherman's Lady. Well she was a wee bonnie lass.

I have been following Leslie's blog for a while and found it very encouraging. It has been my pleasure to see a gray whale and I've swam with dolphins and porpoises and sometime sharks. My pictures did not compare to these wonderful shots of the fin whale.

Leslie's blog I am enjoyed following, give it a look. Insights from a Fisherman's lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net