Thursday, October 30, 2014

Inductive Bible Study my passion

I have added a new page concerning Inductive Bible Study in my pages about Observing the Bible in study. It is a passion of mine for over 40 years. The 10 keys I write about can be easily learned in time and you will find yourself seeing things automatically. Paste and copy to your word processing program and print it out. Take a paragraph in the Bible and try it out. Let me know what you think.
I first learned of the Inductive Bible Study from Terry Hall in a class from Moody Bible Institute. A few years later I read and studied a book by Oletta Wald on Inductive Bible Study. Irving Jenson and Howard Hendricks have also written expertly about the Inductive Method of Study. You can Google these names and read their books. You won't be disappointed. The page I adapted from Wald's work.

Oletta Wald. The New Joy of Discovery in Bible Study (Kindle Locations 143-151). Kindle Edition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net