Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What is a friend? friendship

 I am writing tonight hoping to find a friend. I don't think you can have enough of them. Studies tell us if we have them we live longer. If that is so I would like meet friends, not dates. I like to be your friend. Friendship can double our joy and  and that is cool. Friendships may take time and experience for trust. But we can begin a friendship by meeting and talking and sees where it goes. Dating is invested and restricts friendship. If you like take me up on my offer make a comment.

It would be great if I strike a cord  that you like to say something go ahead. Disagree, ouch but go ahead. Love to hear from you. One way or another we take the first steps to friendships. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net