Tuesday, December 28, 2010

walking looking back

End of the year, looking back some good times and some disappointments. Looking to the new year we really can expect the same things. Eating healthy and learning to cook and enjoy what I eat is a plus. Walking after recovering from injuries was a plus. Using physical therapy and healing is an encouragement. Getting one of my eyes clear again helps me to enjoy beautiful things. Seeing a few good movies and reading a few books proved to worthwhile. Enjoying my grand kids and seeing one of them grow close to the Lord was cool.
Working on my walk with Jesus studies has been a real constant for me. This year I hope to put it on line. Walking and experiencing the Life of Jesus as he once walked on earth has been a definite plus. Working through an anxiety disorder is no fun but I am glad there are people who helped.
We can expect good with the bad. Sounds like an Irish proverb. One of the most disturbing things for me is battling "dog days" as Churchill described them. Walking again has been a help. Suffering still is used by God to move us forward. I don't like it but it is true never the less. Keep walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net