Thursday, December 2, 2010

grandchildren motivate walk


Well today included in my 10000 steps was a visit to the hospital where I enjoyed my grandson Liam. Why walk? One motivation for us older guys is to spend some time with our grandchildren while they grow up. There is a hope that walking may help me to that a little longer and maybe better. With my other grandchildren I have camped, fished, swam with ocean life, played disc golf, hiked and been active. This little guy my hope is many years where I am on the move. It is a hope and an act of faith but with each walk I know there is abundant research it helps. My days are in the Lord's hands but we know walking, diet, and good health choices extend the quality of life and maybe some days as well.
In the photo with Liam is his dad, their birthdays are the same.
Keep walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net