Friday, December 17, 2010

take control

Can we renew our health? As we age this can be a challenging question. A few years back I learned from Dr. Larrimore, Dr. Ken Cooper and others health improves as we take responsibility for it. Health probably doesn't improve unless we are willing to control of key decisions. Am I will willing to change my diet? Am I willing to move and exercise? Am I willing to get the facts about my health and choose care that will improve my health? Am I willing to tackle bad habits? Resolutions are popular this time of year? We make them and break them.
I have resolved to eat better with a three quarter plate and 5 to 9 servings of fruits and veggies. I have resolve to get more active and walk everyday. I have taken steps to seek medical advise which has improved my health numbers.
But I need to make new adjustments, this year I have improved my eye sight, but more work needs to be done. I need to lose more weight.
Lately I have worked on strength and stretching both seem to help my battle with anxiety at night.
There will be new battles but we need to be in the middle fighting and the one making decisions. Walking is always a good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net