Monday, August 21, 2017

Had a wonderful bike ride with my electric assisted bike. With the motor on you easy move through the 5 speeds and peddle when you want. I tested the reverse gear and turning. With trikes you have to turn at lower speeds. My initial trip was steady up an incline and the trike easily when 11-12 miles an hour.  One and two levels go about 2 to 5 miles an hour. Level 3 goes steady at 7 miles an hour. On my return trip going steadily down ward the engine purred at the higher levels. Breaking can be down three ways, lowering the level and two ways to break, engine or coaster breaks like a kids bike. It was a hot day but no sweat.
Looking forward to many rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net