Monday, September 18, 2017

Things to do to survive an heart attack from shareware

In the news
It is a good thing to be aware of things to do to survive a heart attack.
Read and prioritize information in article from Share care. I have a good idea related to being calm, but the article doesn't say this. My input is in (brackets)
Know the signs - (Sometimes it can be confusing...if you think you are call and sort it out later...time saves muscle)
Call the pros 911
Stay calm - (high emotions can be a trigger, particularly anger. My tip learn breathing exercises for just this type of occasion. Focus on surviving not dying.)
Take an aspirin 
Gather info - have a prepared list in purse or wallet - check the article for what type of info. (be positive with those trying to help you. I am going to make a cards to fit in my wallet that can be given. Seems smarter than trying to remember stuff. The list gets longer as we age)
After survival 
(thanks!)
Understand your treatment (Know the gameplay you are the quarterback)
Get back on your feet
Drop bad habits (new habits can be enjoyable-changing to a healthy diet can be a tasty- exercise can be liberating and reduce pain)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net