Monday, November 21, 2016

The fat man did two workouts today

The fat man did two workouts today
Desk workout involving stretches and body resistance exercise (About 5 minutes) You can split this up as well to give a movement break every half hour of 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Desk top workout at http://greatist.com/move/desk-exercises-best-moves-you-can-do-at-work
You can do quite a lot around your computer to move and work out.

The second workout I did was a boxing workout with each round going through a series of punches and steps. I did four rounds. My rounds right now are about a minute and a half of shadow boxing. Each round had either push ups (adopted off my piano) or abdominal bicycles on the bead. Easier for me to get off the bed than floor. Before the simulated rounds I did a three minute jog and ended the workout after stretches with a 5 minute walk-run. Each round had a minute rest and I also rested between the boxing moves and body exercises. In time I will be able to put them together.
Rule # 1 always keep breathing under control. Workout was about 20 minutes maybe a little longer with rest times.

My body was in rebellion. If you don't have CP you don't know how much your body fights you when you move. As you age you get an idea. I can't get ahead of my self. Working through this I have to slow done when I need to. Tomorrow I will feel better because of this work out but the rounds and walk-runs will take a while to develop. This stuff is great for me to work on balance.
When I learn to the routine and improve I can change with other similar workouts. My blood pressure has returned to normal and I feel OK.

I find I have to workout at my pace and adaptions. When you do a indoor walk with a video maybe your pace is a little less intense or smaller movements. You will hear if you are following Leslie Sansone, that is OK. It is good to get walks that fit where you are at in your fitness. You have your doctor's OK to start a walking program ease into it and start with a pace 30 minute mile that is OK for you. You should always be able to talk without being out of breathe. Your walk may be 30 one minute walks to start with. You and your doctor know your body. I just hope to encourage you not to give up and everything can be adjusted and adapted.  Quote that on tweeter Keep walking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net