Friday, July 15, 2016

Enjoying grandkids

I'm here in sunny Florida and enjoying the 97° heat. Actually I'm in the shade with the fan blowing on me looking at palm trees. Liam and Skyler are real troopers in the heat. They really enjoyed the Magic Kingdom, see world, and today the animal kingdom. The air-conditioning got to me and I was it with a cold. To see the delight in the children when they view the animals or go through some experience is really fun. Well and Tanya are fun to be with. 
The Disney people need to arrange trees and shade for people to walk through the park. Other times OK, but the summer need shade. Everybody is happy at 9 o'clock in the morning but the heat drains tour uncomfortable experience in the afternoon. At Disney World there long walks between events and making the walks more shady would encourage the costomers. 
Tomorrow Barb joins us on the West Coast for a week at the beach. This is always my favorite time. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net