Thursday, April 3, 2014

Proverbs not in the Bible about grieving, getting back into the swing

I came across an interesting quote I posted already on Facebook and tweet and it goes like this; "Remember, grieving is a personal process that has no time limit, nor one right way to do it." Now it's true that anyone of us could give sage advice or counsel that we think may help. But deep down we know that's not the only way to deal with grief. And sometimes unintentionally we may say the wrong thing. And in a time of loss such things may be very hard to let go. But it's good to be reminded that were human.

I remember another quote from Greg Craig Johnson's Longmire series, "Don't let anybody tell you when you're ready to let go." These quotes are like proverbs, they are true in most situations. But they're not absolute, sometimes we need help if we hang on to ,long. I just don't know when that is?

Well I've been feeling better and my back and the back exercises are helping. So this last week I taken steps to get back into the swing of things. It helps to have snow gone. I've been biking and building up my bike time to about a half hour. And I also have been building up stretches of walking a mile. Today, I was able to walk 30 minutes without any back difficulty. I was kind of breathing like a jogger in the walking and I took time to slow down occasionally to control my breathing. But I could feel the circulation moving through my body and the oxygen breathing deeper and that was kind of cool. Throughout the day it is been my habit this winter to do one minute workouts, just kind of an ongoing thing every hour or every half hour.

In the world of healthy lifestyle work on the positive; there's too many negatives to work on. It will drive you nuts!

5-9 servings of vegetables and fruit every day-"five is fine, nine is divine. "

Three-quarter plate and Fill it with veggies

30 minute walk anyway you can do it

Do mini walks throughout the day

Give yourself a break, if you're right 80% of the time you're doing the right things.

Love and be loved and allow God to forgive

Keep walking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net