Friday, April 8, 2011

April 8, 2011

Well I am back from a days in the hospital. It was a pretty intense time. It is good to know there are great people working to help restore health. This weekend I will back on the trail enjoying the start of spring. looking at my whole experience this week I am thankful for the skill and care of the people who helped me. I am even thankful for the nice but eccentric old man who allowed me to share his room (apartment) What was nice for me was the fact when hee went to bed he slept all night and didn't snore. I could of complained about some of his ways that would never change but I kept in mind he sleeps well. So thank you James.


Tomorrow is my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net