Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thanks for a mental hospital - Edwards Hospital

What a beautiful day for a walk. I was in the hospital for about a week and it felt good to move again on a walk. How wonderful was it to have so many people at the hospital who with their skill and compassion worked to restore my health. My recovery has began and I have some work ahead of me because health is never just what medicine does but how we also take action to change what we can to a healthy life style. This includes body, mind, spirit, and soul. Depression is painful but recovery renews and springs forth hope. And by the way feels better too! Thanks to James an elderly man who is battling the aging process was a good roommate who slept all night and didn't snore. He actually was a sweet fella and would have been very interesting to know when he was younger, he had a good sense of humor. Research indicates that walking aerobically or jogging can relieve mild depression, and I believe that. But depression can get darker and need help, I am glad for the ones who helped me. Keep walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net