Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Thanks for visiting my blog

I written 700 + blogs. Besides my regular fat-man blog. I have also added a blog of my mission and
concern for Liberia. There has been almost 93,000 hits. Some of my entries are good and some I think have been repetitive and less interesting. By experience I think I'm learning from my mistakes. It is my goal, that if you click on the link to my blog it will have some value for you.
I did not expect the blog having readers from different countries. The concerns of a aging, cardiovascular, cancer, diabetes, dementia are certainly global. Lifestyle prevention can happen anywhere.
In the US there has been hit from many states.
There are more people today who visit my blog.  Any where from 80 to 140 hits per blog. At the same time people choose what to read or not. There have been those who I've seen around town tell me they're reading the blog, I get a little feed back on social media.  I am pretty sure that you would like to correct my grammar.
Here are some of the blogs that people have read the most. Thanks for reading, keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net