Sunday, March 8, 2015

What people have looked at and where they come from

I am getting close to 57,000 hits on walking with the fat man. I have readers from most of the 50 states and many countries not indicated on map. Russia, England, Germany and Canada I have had the most readers. But the Philippines and France have visited.


 Post most visited, most of my blogs get about 40 hits. Most of you doing Facebook get similar or more hits. There are many successful blogs out there. Some get more exposure because of linking blogging with ads. Many I think are just written better.

For me I like sharing my pursuit of better health. Staying positive with info and sensitive to issue related to health and age I think I encourage a few people. I'm matter where we live we are all keen to the idea I'm working on our health. I have published pages as well. For the most part they just hang there waiting for people to click them.
If you read a post that you like share it on Facebook or Twitter. I would like to see more people following the blog. That doesn't mean that you're read it every time but I hope it becomes one of the blogs you follow. I follow over 30 blogs. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net