Monday, September 20, 2010

yard work adds steps

Today was a different day to reach my fitness goals. I reached 12,000 steps walking on the job, shopping and mowing the lawn. Before I retire I will do a light resistance program and core exercises with deep knee bends and push ups. No snacks after three portion meals with 7 servings of fruits and veggies.
Listening to good music and had a good quiet time. Earlier watching Rubicon and AMC series whose characters are quiet different. The writing is suburb. It is sad gifted people are used with little regard for their worth. I hope our intelligence community rises to a higher standard but I fear the series maybe closer to the truth.
Barb and I finished an audio book in the car.
At work I have really enjoyed several classes and younger teachers growing and doing an outstanding job. Their joy in teaching and developing their craft really encourages this old guy.
Health for me includes more than diet and exercise. Living and celebrating all the little things make health possible. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net