Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time to heal - Summer a time to heal


Over the Summer I took time to have eye surgery, tackled my ankle problems with physical therapy and had a great trip to the Caribbean. The result are positive I am back walking 10,000 steps a day and I have dropped weight. Until I reach my goals I have given up ice cream. I also drink a tea or eat a fruit for after dinner snacks. I am loosing 3 to 5 lbs a month.

We have setbacks and we battle giving up but if there is something we can do and learn that helps let's hang in there. The pain I experienced in my ankle has been greatly reduced and walking is fun again. With my new prescription I have 20-20 vision in my right eye. I was able to see wonderful things snorkeling. With the glasses it feels like a miracle.
Here I am working out on the cruise ship. Barb and I enjoyed the walks on the ship and the snorkeling in the warm waters of the Caribbean. The ice cream pledge came after the cruise. We met wonderful people from England and enjoyed the cruise experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net