Monday, March 29, 2010

Flexibility and walking

What is great to write tonight is that walking the last three days has helped me deal with pain and tightness associated with my Cerebral Palsy. Each day I have been able to walk longer and faster with greater flexibility. I have less pain tonight all because of the therapy associated with walking. Thank you Lord for Barb and walking.

I actually went to a physical therapist to get an update on how I can stretch. For us with CP it is a daily problem. At night my body is worn out by the stimulation firing in my nervous system. Stretching is a God send to relieve pain. Moving our bodies and getting the full range of motion is huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net