Friday, March 26, 2010

Walk in Rock Run - local daily walk



Barb and I will be walking today out at Rock Run a local trail near our home. Walking throughout the year we get to see the changes that occur. Walking outdoors away from cars is also a plus. We will walk two to three miles today in about 40 minutes.
I was reading Mark 2:9-13 today and noticed Jesus contact with people started with his walking along the Sea of Galilee. Walking was a way of life with Jesus and I am sure in his day he had no problem having a thirty minute walk and many walks each day. For him and his disciples walking had no modern notions of aerobics and such. They just did it.
Get out for a walk, who knows who you meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net