Tuesday, September 18, 2018

behind every step of health is faith

I am continuing to reach my goals of 150 or more minutes of exercise. This week biked 3 times with  Spin classes and once walking the dog, a pace like a walk just to get the heart pumping. Almost 40 minutes of strength training and back to short walks. I can see this helping me to move through out my day. 
The garden is in full swing with the rains reviving the beans for another harvest. Getting veggies for now and later this winter helps with making meals that much better. 
Sometimes we find ourselves in times of trouble
In Psalms 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble.", has been a comfort to many. When you look at verses 2, 3, 6, 10 you will see real things to be afraid of.  Troubles never really cease. We respond better with thoughts and hope, love and faith our bodies actually work better through the stress of trouble.
God is
refuge
strength
helper
when we need it. keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net