Friday, May 25, 2018

OK I am sitting working, how can I use sitting cardio training?

I am working at my computer this afternoon and I want to add some exercise. I came across a workout for seniors that worked on strength training, flexibility, and balance. That got me thinking are there workouts to do boxing or kickboxing from a chair. On my browser was several options. For example if you learn the moves you can create your own program to box a few minutes To 30 minutes. I saw worked out from Paula
Paula Bowers demo of
Kickboxing
Bowers that have a kick boxing work out for 13 minutes. I tried it and it was aerobic. The movements really give the abs a workout. There were other exercise programs that would be good for people who were disabled or injured in still wanting to work out. The workout that Pahla did can be found at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE_Eh_mXPNI
You can modify this workout by slowing down the punches and kicks. Moving your body at your pace give you motion, flexibility and easy on your joints. At the pace Pahla works out is more cardio and strength training and a good goal as you get used to the workout. I always think it is a good idea to watch the program first and see how of the movements work, then adapt them as you need to.
It is a known fact that many people sit. Yes it's a good idea to move around through out the day. I like the idea turning my workstation into part of my fitness program. I asked a question, "How can we use sitting to exercise?" At some point in our life we may have to. Boxing workouts can actually help sitting to become a healthy exercise. Keep walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net