Sunday, February 12, 2017

Thanks to my Russian Readers

I see a wonderful development that is occuring with my readership. Throughout my writing most readers are from the US. But I have had readers from the Philippines, Germany, Britton, France, Liberia, and often from Russia. This month I have noticed a surge from Russia.
There are many things we have on this blue planet that we share. One of them would be we are trying to live healthy and are trying to hang around a little more in a good way.  The impact of exercise, diet and lifestyle can have a huge impact on our health as we age. We can control these things and they can trump genetics.
For example Dr. Ken Cooper has lived to his eighties by attending to health skills as running, strength training, flexibility and walking. Parents and grandparents did not fare so well.
We might not live to 105 like Robert Marchand from France medicine free. We may have to fight heart disease, diabetics, and cancer. But all need a strategy to overcome what we can to live and older independent life.
Thanks for reading my blog my oversea friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net