Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hooray! Completing a 9 year study

In the last nine years I have done a study on the life of Christ and I have looked in particular his movements and walking. I am within one or two days of completing the study and then I Will be able to concentrate on the writing of the devotional based on the study.
It is a personal note of satisfaction in completing the The comprehensive study.
I am on my way to walking and sailing with the disciples in the book of Acts.we are made to move and it is so essential to our health. It is fun to pay attention to how these people moved in their locations.
With my recumbent bike I'm able to get in a good ride. My knees feel so much better. I love to walk; but I also love not falling. The in-home walking with Leslie Sansone is good for me. Sidewalks have never been that good for me.I just can't fall anymore I'm a sissy now that I'm getting older. But you keep walking for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net