Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Get Cooperized, basics

Last week I was hit with a virus and became increasingly weaker with inflamed pain throughout joints and muscles. We had to cut our weekend trip and seek medical advice. The doctor advised treatment and in a couple days health was restored.
Dr. Cooper shares 8 steps to get Cooperized. Back to exercise most days, eat heart healthy most of the time, continue to work on being mindful of late night eating where I can easily binge.
Each night I now plan a healthy alternative I will eat when on the prowl. This will be part of my overall diet that is healthy and on target with losing weight. I will eat it at the table and enjoy each bite. I will return to the bedroom with an activity to ready me for sleep and letting the urge to binge pass. Here right now looking at stress in eating disorders.
My friend, Dr. Jasinski knowing my negative thought patterns that can ruminate from post traumatic stress, suggest to develop a good experience before I go to sleep. He thought of music.
I have added Addiction and Grace by Dr. Gerald May in my personal therapy growth. It is always nice to be back in the walk, keep walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net