Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Some things better

  One thing about getting older is usually things get worse. Today I went to the dentist in my teeth, gums, etc. have improved the last three years.

Now I know that many things are hereditary. The one thing I inherited from my father was good teeth. I have never had a cavity. Like you I have brushed my teeth all my life. Later I did a little flossing. But the one difference that I have done was to switch to a Oral-B electric toothbrush. And that particular instrument has improve my gum health. My teeth are cleaner because of it. I do use a mouthwash once a day. But the tooth brush reaches areas that I usually has more difficulty. I just slowly go over my teeth and let the toothbrush do it’s thing.

Having said this I know that the hereditary factor kicks in. But improving my mouth health that’s pretty cool.

Now when it comes to weight loss oh brother that’s a different story, but I’m working on it.

One thing that I am encouraged about is my recumbent stationary bike that has help me get better in walking and other things. It’s easy to bike 30 minutes or so listening to a book. If you’re having problems with stationary living consider getting a recumbent bike. There are many models that are pretty affordable and they give a good support for the back.

So hang in there and keep on walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net