Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Sort of a simple plan to an impossible task

 


I call it my impossible task. In walking with the fat man is something I find hard to do. I don't think I am alone. 

I have tried and failed. To say I am no good at it is an understatement. As we age, the task becomes even more difficult.  I know it will help my health, my dealing with balance and falling. So once more, I will give it a go. 

I have decided on a daily calorie count of around 2100—biking and exercise around a 1/2 hour per day. The movement will give me a few hundred calorie loss. I decided to calculate my weight loss from a sedimentary lifestyle. 

It has been about two months now, and I have dropped about 16 lbs. Weight can vary from day to day, but that is what I see so far. From what I have read, I will have to make adjustments as I go along. 

Can I stick to it? What obstacles will I have? It will take daily accountability. But not a daily weigh-in. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net