Monday, September 9, 2019

May be a recumbapnt Is for you

 Just a simple noate my  recumbent bike has really been a blessing this week. I have done different types of biking and each one gets started pumping and help circulate the blood. With Barb doing physical therapy some of the moves I need Needed to do to help my joint health it was a good review. Barb is making progress and I am doing the same with my spin class and intermediate workouts. The rip come and bike is so useful to bike a couple miles and vary the resistance pushing a blood pressure breathing harder and making some serious distance. Doing 20 minutes 30 minutes is like walking the dog at night and really helps blood sugar. I do some stretching and strength training and I’m sleeping like a baby. My compression socks also bring Greg comfort and care to my feet. Wearing shoes is a good thing. Getting out with my family and social outings with my bike or scooter is lotta fun If you were having a hard enough time moving around invest in a $200 recumbentIt will be well worth the cost. Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net