Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Walk the dog

I was listening to the boats going down the river is a made their late night sounds. I was listening to an audiobook after I walk to my house and did my old man exercises. It is amazing to see how it improves the circulation from sitting at the computer. Dr. Cooper used to call it Walking the dog. It's a nice way to relax and stretch the muscles. Listening to my book A mystery set in London. Listening to a book it's a lot like the old radio programs where you're more free to interact with the story. 
Walking the dog s doing a mile walk, what the used to call a constitutional stroll. If we haven't Warncke it is a great activity to do before you go to bed. And with indoor walking you can do it safely in your house.Leslie Sansone has some 1 mile walks online that you can get on your computer. Keep walking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate your comments and imput. I would like to hear from you. Contact me a bbbbsa@sbcglobal.net